Monday, May 9, 2016

Inspirational Monday

For when you want to remember just how strong and capable you are. | 32 Beautiful Motivational Quotes That'll Give You Life

I know today isn't Sunday, but since I am finally done with my Freshman year of college; I thought an Inspirational Monday would still be appropriate. I can not say how much of an exciting experience my first year of college was, even though there would be an upcoming post about my first year experience and advice. This quote really just speaks to me especially since my finals are done. Even when you think you are done and are struggling; God has a plan for you. I truly believe this.  We all know what we are capable of, but those weakness of ours sometimes might get in the way of achieving and accomplishing other things. Simply because we didn't think we could do something because we aren't good enough. I am here to tell you that you are enough. Speak positivity into your life and see how things change. I know sometimes I was in my dorm like how am I going to get through the week, but I always manage to get through the week and come out on top. Don't give up on yourself. 






Livin' & Stylin'

Sheika

Hebrews 6:19



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...