Thursday, April 14, 2016

What's Up in my Life | Update

These flowers are so beautiful growing on a tree at my university
I feel as though I haven't posted in a while, even though it as only been about 2 weeks. So this is just going to be an informal update post about what I have been up to. 

I'm completely my spring semester of my first year of college and I've been super busy with my classes and with the different organizations I'm involved with. Coming up in about 2 weeks are finals so I'm kind of  trying to prepare for those. And I can't believe that my freshman year is almost over, it really has been a great learning experience. I will do an end of my freshman year of college experience and advice post. 
Besides classes and studying, I haven't been up to too much. I've been applying for internships for this summer but most places want Sophomores or upperclassmen as their applicants, which I completely understand. So now I'm in the stage of just finding a summer job in my home city. 

Back in my home city, the Masters Golf Tournament happened just this past week. I worked the Masters for three years but since I'm in college, the spring breaks were definitely so I am kind of sad I didn't get to experience that this year again. My sister, however, worked the Masters this year because she is finally of age to do so. Working the Masters  definitely takes a lot of endurance and strength because you work for at least 12 hours or more. My sister was like she didn't understand how I did it for 3 years because it was so tiring, but it is also fun and the pay for just a week worth of work is awesome. 

I did a poll a while back on my Twitter talking about whether or not you all would be interested in reading a storytime and I received a high percentage for yes! So look for a storytime post coming soon. 

Summer is approaching soon, so I should definitely have more posts for you all.  Since I'll most likely be back home, I'll try to incorporate more lifestyle posts and fun posts. 


Have a great day! Be blessed! 
Livin' & Stylin'

Sheika

Hebrews 6:19


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...