Sunday, November 16, 2014

Relatable Sunday #11

i want to inspire and leave a mark. i don't care whether its one or a thousand and one. i just want to make an impact on someone's life.


So this quote is pretty much self- explanatory. Instead of just living for myself day- to-day, I want to go out and inspire and help others. I'm positive that I can say that because of someone else I didn't give up, which really impacted my life. Because the times that you do feel like giving up and it seem as though all hope is lost, is when hopefully someone comes along the way, and tell you to "Keep on trying," and to  "Not give up just yet." And with this attitude, I am sure that I can make a positive difference in others around me. And I hope you can as well. 



Livin' & Stylin,'

Sheika

Hebrews 6:19 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...