Wednesday, November 5, 2014

I Can See Clearly Now the Rain is Gone




I got glasses.!! I could see things close up, but far away I couldn't make out certain words and images. So I knew that my vision was changing so I decided to get my eyes check. And sure enough I did need to get some glasses, and I was contemplating whether or not I should get contacts instead. But, I finally made the decision to stick with glasses for now and then upgrade to contacts later.  Because I am scared of poking my eye out or even the contacts getting lost in the back of my eye. YIKES!!!


The place where I got my eye check was not the same place where I got my glasses. I took the prescription from the eye doctor and went over to LensCrafters. LensCrafters had a variety of different glasses color and styles. The people there are really nice and really cater to your needs of what looks best on you and what you can work with (money wise).
After picking up 4 different pairs of glasses that I loved; I finally decided upon theses Coach Tortoise glasses.

I love the way they look on me and the size of the glasses as well. The color is of a darker tortoise shade and the inside is a nice color pattern. A case and eye cloth is also included to your purchase. 
For the prescription I had it only took an hour for them to do my glasses, which was great timing since I needed to look around in the mall. 




* I am not sponsored by LensCrafter. This review is purely my own, and I was not paid for giving my opinions.



Livin' & Stylin,'

Sheika 

Hebrews 6:19 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...