Sunday, August 31, 2014

Relatable Sunday #5

I hope you all are enjoying your Labor Day weekend. I am so glad to be out for school on Monday, even though I have only been going to school for 3 weeks I needed a break. I feel like I shouldn't needed a break so soon. Oh well, hope you all enjoy this post. 
Inspirational Quote - Fear Quote - Sunflower Photograph -  mounted print wall art - Let Your Faith Be Bigger than Your Fear

Fear has a way of hindering us of doing things we are capable of. You think you can't do something or that you are not best fit for the job. But don't concentrate on the negative, put your faith in God and he will work everything out for you. God never want us as humans to fear. He knows what we are capable of and He wouldn't put more on us than we can bear. Believe in God, even though it might be hard to see yourself doing something, just know that God has your best interest at heart. It so easy to fear. So easy to get caught up in the actions of the world and lose faith. But hold on to your faith, God will see you through till the end of time. I saw this other quote somewhere else and it said, "Don't be fearful, be faithful." Trust in the Lord, He knows the direction for your life and the steps you need to take to fulfill your future. 

Livin' & Stylin,'

Sheika

Hebrews 6:19 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...