Tuesday, August 19, 2014

First Week of School: Top Makeup Products I Used

The first week of school for me week by pretty fast and really smooth. Here are the top makeup products I loved using for the first week of school. Hope y'all enjoy. 




Smashbox Photo Finish Primer: Help my makeup stay on all day 
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion: Help my eyeshadow stay on all day 
ELF Eyeshadow Kit(Medium): I love filling in my eyebrows with the dark gel. 
L'OREAL True Match Super-Blendable Powder: Help my face not get all oily throughout the day.
Maybelline Mega Plush Volum' Express: I love this mascara and it gives great length for me
Sleek Makeup Eyeshadow Palette (Au Naturel): I love all the matte eyeshadows in this palette. Gives for a great neutral eye look. 


Stylin' & Livin',

Sheika  

Hebrews 6:19 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...