Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Back to School | College Dorm Room Inspiration

This post is to start my back to school and college series here on my blog. This fall will be my freshmen year in college. And can I say college dorm room shopping was fun and I still need to pick up a couple more items; Pinterest has definitely gave me so much insight and inspiration as to how I want to design and organize my room.  I have also been watching so many Dorm Room Tours on YouTube. So here are a few of my dorm room inspirations I found on Pinterest.

makes it seem like there is a lot more room then there really is. Its nice when you live in a 12x12ft room


Kate Spade inspired Dorm room makeover by Decor 2 Ur Door at Ole Miss Showcase room Sorority and Dorm Room Bedding and Decor


6 Tips for Keeping Your Dorm Room Organized | Keep a social atmosphere by avoiding clutter :)

Create a dorm bed canopy with curtains.

To save space, put shelves or a dresser behind your bed. It can also act as a headboard and make your bed look less boring. Initials on the walls and pretty lights around your bed are also really nice touches.


Dorm room


My roommate and I have decided on the color scheme of pink, turquoise, and grey for our dorm room, so once I move in and set up my dorm; I will surely have another post all about My dorm room because as I stated the pictures above are only inspirations of what I found on Pinterest. 





Livin' & Stylin'

Sheika

Hebrews 6:19 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...