Sunday, August 2, 2015

Inspirational Sunday

Don't be like the rest of them darling


I can't believe it's August, July really did fly by. And with the month of August comes back to school time for many of us. I know, say goodbye to the summer days, and hello to school work and fall. But with school starting back, I just wanted to let you know that you are beautiful and you are your own person. So do not try to be someone you are not. I know with me entering college this fall, I need to be true to myself and just be who I am and not let others influence me. I know it's easy to fall with the wrong crowd, but if you are true to yourself and who you are you won't have to worry about others and what they are doing. Because trust me if they see you have your act together and are not bothered about what they are doing, they are going to try to be more like you. Honestly, love the quote for today.
Be original, Be yourself. 





Livin' & Stlyin'


Sheika


Hebrews 6:19 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...