Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Recent Beauty Purchases





One\\ L'Oreal True Match Powder (n8- Cappuccino)
I've purchased this before and I absolutely love it to set my foundation.

Two\\ Maybelline Fit Me Concealer (30- Cafe)
I've purchased this before, also and of course I love this because I feel like I talk about this product  I do every time I do a makeup post.

Three\\ Airspun Loose Powder (Translucent)  
I've heard so many positive comments about this powder on Youtube, so I finally picked it up. I mostly use this for baking underneath my eyes, the center of my forehead, and down the bridge of my nose. I'm not sure if I apply to much or leave it on for too long, but sometimes it has a white cast residue leftover.

Four\\ Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil Sample (6-Deep) 
This was actually a free gift from Ulta, and this product is one of the many new brow products that is coming out from Benefit. I love how the pencil is shape having the teardrop tip which makes outlining and filling in your eyebrows just that simple.

Five\\Covergirl Ready, Set Gorgeous Foundation (320- Soft Sable)
 I was in the need for some new foundation for the summer time, but I love how lightweight this foundation is on my face and it is a bit dewy so I often set it with powder which I need for these hot summer months. 








Livin' & Stylin'

Sheika

Hebrews 6:19



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...