Sunday, December 17, 2017

Inspirational Sunday

Today is your day! Take whatever doubt you have and throw it out the window! You can achieve and do anything you set your mind to!  Day 1: inspirational quote

I haven't posted in a while, but I will catch you all up in another post about some of things that I accomplished this year. I am so thankful that it is winter break and I actually have time to relax and create some new content. 

I chose this quote because I just finished a semester of my junior year of college and it was challenging. Challenging trying to manage everything even when I wanted to give up especially during the later part of the semester. I didn't give up and I kept on pushing through.  Honestly, I love all the support that my family and friends give me. Don't ever feel like you can't reach a goal or accomplish a dream because hunny, you can. As I embark on challenges and achievements of 2017, I can definitely look back and say that I can do anything I put my mind to. 

You can find happiness. 
You can find love. 
You can find joy.
You can find peace. 
You can find hope. 

You can do anything. And I know there are so many people out there who can try to motivate you, but you are your only motivator. When you believe you can, then things will fall into place. 

I have to remind myself of this everyday, especially when trials and tribulations come in my life and I feel defeated. I can remember that the Lord place me on this earth for a purpose and I can rise above all. 


Livin' & Stylin'

Sheika 

Hebrews 6:19



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...