Sunday, December 6, 2015

Inspirational Sunday

Most Wonderful Time by Alethea and Ruth:

This saying is back once again, and I agree with this quote very much. I don't know what it is, but there is something with Thanksgiving and Christmas being so close together that gets everyone in that holiday spirit and mood and also brings family and friends together, and I think it is just great. But with all of the hype of receiving gifts, one should not forget the reason for the season. Nowadays, I believe many people forget about this important aspect of the holiday season. I am not saying that one should go on a rampage about how the Starbucks cups are just a plain red cup. With all this holiday cheer, let's keep in mind what is important. I know we can all get into the hype of Black Friday and Cyber Monday (I know I do) and getting deals for this and that, but let us not remove our focus on heavenly things. Spread the love, give a hug, enjoy the holiday season. I kind of like that slogan I just came up with. I might just start all of my holiday posts with that slogan. 



I will be uploading a new post every Tuesday and Thursday up to Christmas Day. 
Livin' & Stylin'

Sheika 

Hebrews 6:19





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...