Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Christmas Wishlist | 2015


Who loves the holiday season? I know I do, not only because I receive gifts, but also giving them. I truly love giving gifts.  This is really the giving season. Below are just a few items that are on my wishlist and even may inspire you all to ask for some of these items from friends and family members. So even though this is my Christmas wishlist, this can also be used as a gift guide. 


Christmas Wishlist | 2015



Most of the items listed below have a link to them, so you can see where you can get the items. I realized much of my wish list is more high price gifts, but I do know I will not be receiving all of these, and the items on my wishlist are items that I have had my eye on for a while.

1. North Face Rain Jacket 
2.  Morphe Makeup Brush Set 
3. Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera
4. White Converse Shoes 
4. Faux Fur Vest 
6. Beats by Dre Headphones
7. Wide Calf Tan Riding Boots 
8. Patagonia Pullover
9. Lorac PRO Palette 2
10.  Huntress Gloss Rain Boots




Spread the Love, Give a Hug, Enjoy the Holiday Season.
Livin' & Stylin'

Sheika

Hebrews 6:19




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...