Sunday, August 3, 2014

Relatable Sunday #1

I will be starting this series called "Relatable Sunday" and on every Sunday, I will be posting a quote that I find are relatable to you all and me  So I hope that y'all enjoy this series on my blog.

.

I thought that this was an excellent quote to start this series on my blog and especially since it is back to school time/season. I especially struggled with my own insecurities getting the best of me many times before and I felt like I wasn't good enough or that I shouldn't do certain things because I wasn't like everyone else. But, you don't have to be like everyone else. The Lord has created you in His image, so you shouldn't feel afraid or ashamed of the person you are. I've recently learned that once you start loving the person you are things will become easier for you. No matter if you're insecure about your body, the way you talk, the way you dress, the way your hair look, or whatever the case might be. People will talk no matter what you look like and you just have to forget about what they are saying about you and focus more on yourself and bettering yourself. So don't stop reaching your goals or dreams because of your own insecurities; because you never know what might be out there for you.

Livin' & Stylin',
Sheika 
Hebrews 6:19 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...