Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Highlight and Contour

Highlight and Contour




After I apply my full face foundation, I go underneath my eyes  and draw a triangle with the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer (Cafe). Also with that concealer, I apply it to the middle of my forehead, down my nose, and a little on my chin. 

I also apply the L.A Girl Pro Concealer (Dark Cocoa) on the hallows of my face, around my forehead, and down the side of my nose. 

I blend everything out with my fake beauty blender. Then I go in and set my concealer with my Covergirl Translucent Powder (Translucent Tawny) and let that set for some time which is the "baking" process. I use an all over brush and swept the excess powder off from my "highlighted" areas. 

Just to set what I already contoured, I use my Shea Moisture Illuminating Powder (Mandaly Dusk),  to give my face some more dimension. 


Not my own picture, but my overall process of highlight and contour as described above. 

That is my overall baking and contouring method, and there are so many tutorials out there on YouTube if you need more of a visual. 






Livin' & Stylin'

Sheika

Hebrews 6:19 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...