Wednesday, June 22, 2016

50 Questions You've Never Been Asked

I haven't done a question tag about me in a while, so I recently stumbled across Kat Bouska blog Mama's Losin' It about 50 questions you've never been asked as a YouTuber. I know I am not a Youtuber, but I did like a lot of these questions, so I figured I should do this tag

1. What’s your favorite candle scent? I don't have a favorite scent, but I do notice I gravitate towards sweet smelling candles.
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? Tia and Tamera Mowry 
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother? Michael Jordan Jr.

4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married? Early 30s
5. Do you know a hoarder? Yesss!! My sister 
6. Can you do a split? Nope
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike? I know I was really young because I got a bike for Christmas in the early 2000s. So I am going to say 7-8 years old.
8. How many oceans have you swam in? Zero
9. How many countries have you been to? 2 countries (Antigua and Puerto Rico)
10. Is anyone in your family in the army? Yes, well retired now, but my dad was in the army.
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one? I was literally thinking about this the other day, and I've been changing my answers for years, but I'm going to say Kamille
12. What would you name your son if you had one? Kameron 
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test? I honestly don't remember the grade, but on a test I would say in the 50s. 
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?  I have so many but That's So Raven,  Kim Possible, The Wiggles
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight? I was a little tiger and my mom did some face paint on me
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series? Sadly, I haven't read any of those books, but I've seen the movies. 
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent? British accent, for sure 
18. Did your mother go to college? Yes
19. Are your grandparents still married? All of my grandparents are decease 
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons? Nope
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is? Yes, but that's none of my business
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to? Disney World 
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in? French
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray? Gray
25. Is your father bald? No
26. Do you know triplets? No
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook? The Notebook
28. Have you ever had Indian food? Yes
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant? Logan's Roadhouse, I stay eating there 
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden? Yes, love their breadsticks
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)? Sam's 
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender? I honestly have no idea 
33. If you have a nickname, what is it? My nickname is what I mostly go by which is Sheika
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world? My mother, of course
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs? Rural
36. Can you whistle? Sadly, no
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight? Nope, although my clock radiates some light
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning? I try to
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily? No
40. What medical conditions do you have? No
41. How many times have you been to the hospital? I've been to the ER, twice 
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? Yes, I can't wait for Finding Dory to come out next week
43. Where do you buy your jeans? Old Navy, has the best fit for me 
44. What’s the last compliment you got? My hair is really soft 
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning? Sometimes 
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy? Starbuck's Peach Tranquility Herbal Tea
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own? 34
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice? Christianity 
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real? Real young, like 8
50. Why do you have a tumblr? I do not have a tumblr




Livin' & Stylin'

Sheika 

Hebrews 6:19



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...