Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Eyebrow Routine | Spring 2016

Of course, knowing me, I forgot to take include the spoolie in the picture above, which I honestly use a lot on my eyebrows. For my everyday eyebrows, I do not do anything too dramatic. I just like my eyebrows to look as natural as can be.

Kiko Infinity Eyeshadow (289 Mat Dark Oak)
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara (Clear)
Maybelline FitMe Concealer (Cafe)
NYX Automatic Eyebrow Pencil (Dark Brown)
EcoTools Flat Angle Brush
ELF Flat Liner Brush

For my eyebrows,  I use both an eyebrow pencil and eyeshadow. I first use my spoolie and brush out my eyebrows and then I use the NYX eyebrow pencil to line my eyebrows and get the shape I desire. I then go in with my flat angle brush with my Kiko eyeshadow and fill in my brows using a light hand.

After I fill in my brows with the eyeshadow, I use the concealer with my flat liner brush to clean up around my brows, and ten just blending it all out with my finger at the end. Finally, to help my eyebrows stay in place all day, I use the clear mascara by Maybelline.


Before
After












Have a great day.!
Livin' & Stylin'

Sheika

Hebrews 6:19

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...