Thursday, September 4, 2014

How I Obtain Free Stickers

So, I emailed companies saying that I loved their stuff and asked if they wouldn't mind sending me some of their promotional stickers. Most companies do not, in fact, mind sending you free stickers. I would advise, though putting your address in the first email when asking for the stickers and saying thank you even if you might not receive any stickers. 
Some companies, if you look at the footer of their website have a link you can press for free stickers and all you have to do is fill out the form. I heard that some companies like Vineyard Vines take 3 months to mail out stickers, so you might not receive your stickers 1-2 weeks later. But even so, some companies do include more than 1 sticker; so be patience because many of those companies have a lot of customers.
Here are a few of the stickers I've received:










Companies of Stickers Above (in no particular order):
Patagonia
Vineyard Vines
Southern Marsh
Southern Tide
Over & Under Clothing
Southern Fried Cotton
The Southern Shirt Company



Livin' & Stylin,'

Sheika 

Hebrews 6:19

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...