Thursday, August 25, 2016

Planner Supplies | Feauturing Lilly Pulitzer Planner


I am completely lovin' the planner phase right now and how others decorate them. For some reason, I can watch so many "Plan With Me" YouTube videos and just find complete joy from it and those videos definitely give me so much inspiration. 
So I haven't planned out a week yet, but today post will just show everything I have so far for my planner. 

I purchased the Lilly Pulitzer Tusk in the Sun agenda in jumbo. 
My sister made the blue matte monogram decal for me. 



From Amazon, I purchased the Staedtler Ballpoint Pens. I am going to be using these for notes also, so I wanted pens that do not smudge and are quick drying. 



I ordered two printable sticker sheets off of Etsy. 
Those are dedicated to school work. Stickers include: finals, midterms, read, study, exam, etc.
Two Etsy Shops:



These stickers found below are just some I found online for free. 
Definitely join some Planners Facebook Pages like EC Horizontal Users. Some of the other stickers I downloaded are from: 

When printing these stickers out at home, I purchased the Avery Shipping Label Laser (15265) 8 1/2 x 11 from Walmart.  

I plan on just cutting out my stickers with scissors. I know many other use a Circuit machine. 


This is what I have for my planner so far, and hopefully in the coming weeks I can show you all a full week spread. 






Thanks loves.
Livin' & Stylin'

Sheika

Hebrews 6:19


2 comments:

  1. Ah your planner looks like it's coming along really nicely, I love all the stickers! That monogrammed detail your sister made looks great as well.

    www.thesundaymode.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...