Sunday, June 12, 2016

Inspirational Sunday



This past week as been hectic for me, for no good reason at all. I officially started my job at a summer camp which I've work for three years previously, so this isn't a new job. On top of this job, I'm also looking for another part-time job, since my freshmen year of college, I did not work. With that being said, I am constantly thinking about how am I going to pay for this and that for school and just planning out all of my expenses and savings. So I definitely been stressing about  money situations along with other situations. Nevertheless, I am just going to keep on praying and putting my troubles in the hands of the Lord. I can not keep stressing about things I have no control over. Some things happen in life for a reason, and I just have to accept that. This is my summer break and I am going to enjoy it.

Let me know what you have plan for the summer. 








Livin' & Stylin'

Sheika 

Hebrews 6:19




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...