Tuesday, May 31, 2016

May Favorites | 2016

It seems as though I've been out of school for a long time, and truthfully it has been about a month since I completed my first year of college. Here are some of the things I've been loving for the month of May and hope you all enjoy. 


Essie Nail Polish (Mod Square): I've received so many compliments on this color on my nails. I've recently been using the Kiss Oval Nail Kit to do my nails to achieve the acrylic look without spending a lot of money. These nails are actually just glue on and it doesn't damage your nails as bad as when you go to the nail shop and get acrylics. 


Sunnies


Mini Popcorn makes a great snack!


Palmer's Flip Balm (Mango) 


Candles...I truly missed  burning my candles since you are not allowed to have them in your dorm rooms.


Contouring: Loving the contour look a lot this month.
LA Girl Pro Concealer (Dark Cocoa)
Shea Moisture Illuminating Powder ( Mandaly Dusk)









Snapchat filters
Add me: @itssheikaboo














Livin' & Stylin'

Sheika 

Hebrews 6:19



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...