Thursday, October 22, 2015

Dorm Room Tour | Freshman Year

This is my dorm room for my freshmen year of college. Hope you all enjoy and maybe get some inspiration for your own dorm room. I apologize that the lightening isn't the best.

The theme for my side was pink and grey and her side was turquoise and black.

My dorm 
My side

DIY Inspiration Board
Underneath my bed
I have this step stool for my lofted bed. 
My roommate bought a dresser, so I use all of this space here

Desk 
Binders, makeup brushes, Ethernet cord, hole puncher  
Sticky notes, stapler, push pins, coaster, journals
Roommate bought  me the teddy bear.!  
Underneath my desk 
Pink storage bin- school supplies and books
Trash can
Our closets: I have the first one
Inside my closet
Hang up my umbrella, keys, and wristlet
Other inside door of my closet hang my towels 
Clothes 
I have this hanging pink storage for my closet that holds clothes.
Also, I store my iron board inside of my closet.
On the top of my closet, I keep my jeans and pants. 




Hope you all got a feel of my dorm room.

Livin' & Styin'

Sheika 

Hebrews 6:19 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...